PhD student at Yerevan Physics Institute
2007-now PhD student of Yerevan Physics Institute after Alikhanyan brothers in the field of theoretic physics (by correspondence).
2005–2007 Graduated from the Yerevan State University (GPA 5.0 out of 5) and has been awarded master's degree in the field of physics (diploma with honour).
2001–2005 Graduated from the Yerevan State University (GPA 5.0 out of 5) and has been awarded bachelor's degree in the field of applied mathematics and physics (diploma with honour).
Grants and Scholarships
since the first semester of 2003-2004 scholar year Granted a nominal scholarship by the name of "Alikhanyan Brothers"
1. Research activities, INRIA, Paris, France – June 2005
2. Research activities, INRIA, Paris, France – November 2005
3. Moscow conference on Computational Molecular Biology’07, Moscow, Russia – July 2007
4. Research activities, INRIA, Paris, France – November-December 2007
5. Training Micro-seminar for credit experts, ArmEconomBank,Yerevan, Armenia – March 2008
6. Training Small-seminar for credit experts, ArmEconomBank,Tsaghkadzor, Armenia – November 2008
6. TACCA, Yerevan, Armenia – November 2009 –current (I-IV levels passed)
1. D.B.Sahakyan, Z.Kirakosyan, Chin-Kun Hu “Diploid biological evolution models with general smooth fitness landscapes”. 2007, PhysRev.<< back
2. D.B.Sahakyan, Z.Kirakosyan, Chin-Kun Hu “Finite genome length corrections for the mean fitness and gene probabilities in evolution models”. 2010, JSP.(submitted)
3. Z.Kirakosyan, D.B.Sahakyan, Chin-Kun Hu “Evolution models with lethal mutations on symmetric or random fitness landscapes”. 2010, Phys.Rev.E.
4. Z.Kirakosyan, “Eigen evolution model with mutations, insertions and deletions”. 2010, CJP.