We are organizing the first Armenia - Brandenburg (ARBRA) Workshop on 23-24 May 2017 at Nor Amberd International conference centre of Yerevan Physics Institute (YerPhI) Byurakan, Armenia.
The workshop is meant to present existing co-operations, explore common scientific interests and discuss potential future projects (in the physical sciences) between Armenia and the state of Brandenburg in Germany.
This Workshop was inspired by a recent letter of intent, signed by the Brandenburg Minister of Science, Research and Culture and the Armenian Minister for Culture, in order to strengthen the mutual relations.
Brandenburg science institutions are:
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (Zeuthen)
- Leibnitz Institute for Astrophysics (Potsdam)
- German Research Centre for Geosciences (Potsdam)
- Albert Einstein Institute for Gravitational Physics (Potsdam)
- and the University of Potsdam
Armenian Partners are:
- Yerevan Physics Institute / AANL,
- National Academy of Sciences of RA,
- Yerevan State University
Due to the size of the venue and other restrictions, the number of participants will be limited to 60.
Please register via the Symposium website and suggest an abstract in order to be invited. The deadline is 01 May 2017.
The Executive Assistant to the director of YerPhI
Yerevan Physics Institute
2, Alikhanyan Brothers street
Yerevan 0036, Armenia
Phone: 374-10-352041; 37410-359000 (Nor Amberd)