Our mission is to perform world-class theoretical and experimental research in the field of elementary particles and nuclear physics, astrophysics, and cosmic ray physics. To participate in world-biggest scientific collaborations, offer scientific instruments and services for Armenian nuclear medicine, industrial and cultural studies. To establish high standards of education in master and PhD courses; demonstrate that science and education can really provide development of Armenia.
The key components of overall strategy:
- Focus on high impact research that advances knowledge and its application, and in which national lab has major achievements having international recognition and leadership.
- Inject a spirit of enterprise into education and research, and develop impactful between education and research, within a dynamic “no-walls” environment.
- Develop advanced services for the Armenia industry, environmental monitoring and preserving cultural heritage.
- Develop advanced technological processes and high productivity computation facilities for Armenian science and industry.
- Nurture committed alumni to be key members of the lab community, who will actively support national lab towards its Vision and Mission.
- Adopt and adapt best practice governance and management, for optimal administration, management of resources, staff and student services.