press release #4
YerPhI External Board started its work
On April 20, 2009 the chair of the YerPhI external board academician of Russian Academy of Sciences Yuri Oganissyan met with YerPhI scientists engaged in preparing reports for the board nominated by the RA government. Yuri Oganissyan explained what kind of documents should be prepared, how the meetings of the external board would be held and answered to numerous questions.
Figure 1. April, 20, 2009; Yuri Oganissyan on YerPhI board meeting; explaining how to prepare reports for external board
Figure 2. Valery Nikogossyan and Hamlet Mkrtchyan explain to Yuri Oganissyan how they succeeded to test “the plane top” in 1994
despite 11 failures of electricity power.
Figure 3. Aleksej Sisakyan, Hrachik Torosyan and Yuri Oganissyan listen to Ashot Chilingarian explaining new world-wide
network of particle detectors named SEVAN.
Figure 4. An academician of Russian Academy of sciences, director of Joint Institute of Nuclear Research Aleksej Sisakyan,
YerPhI director Ashot Chilingarian and academician of Russian Academy of sciences,
leader of the Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions Yuri Oganissyan in Nor Amberd.
last 10 press releases:
- Educational seminars for young scientists of AANL
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan â€śHaykyanâ€ť award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)
- The workshop â€śLow dimensional physics and gauge principlesâ€ť