press release #50
National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan “Haykyan” award-winner.
“Haykyan” award ceremony was held in the Armenian Youth Foundation on February 29, and prizes were given to most outstanding youth/students organizations of the year 2011, as well as to young scientists. This year a prize was first awarded for the nomination “The best young scientific achievements “.
In “The best scientific achievement” nomination the winner was Artyom Hovhannisyan , whose work was most referred in many international scientific publications. Artyom Hovhannisyan works under the supervision of Hrachya Asatrian from the department of theoretical physic in the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan. RA prime-minister Tigran Sargsyan presented the young scientist with a certificate and valuable gifts.
RA prime-minister Tigran Sargsyan, who is also the president of the Board of Trustees of the Armenian Youth Foundation assured that the award winners would be best encouraged in their future work..
last 10 press releases:
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan “Haykyan” award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)
- The workshop “Low dimensional physics and gauge principles”
- Launching of the detector in Yerevan