press release #49
The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
RA Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan on the New Year eve-December 28, visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. Alikhanyan. He held a meeting with a group of scientists of the theoretical department of the laboratory and the board of directors AANL. He listened to the issues and concerns put forward by the scientists and the problems over the future development of the AANL.
He assured those present that the government will do its utmost to support the future development of the institute and that the development procedure must proceed with a new status and constructional base. He mentioned that the measures undertaken on the improvement of scientific effectiveness of the institute and the proposed improvements of its governance aim at making it a pattern for the development of other scientific centers in RA and improvement of their scientific activity. Finally, prime minister rendered New Year congratulations to those present wishing them liberality and success in life and career. The meeting was attended by Minister of Education and Science Armen Ashotyan.
last 10 press releases:
- The solar collectors in Armenia
- Educational seminars for young scientists of AANL
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan “Haykyan” award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)