press release #23
The Armenian GRID expands
On the Creation and Development of National Armenian GRID Infrastructure
This is to confirm that
the Yerevan State University, State Engineering University of Armenia, Yerevan Physics Institute, the institute for Informatics and Automation
Problems and the Institute of Radio
Physics and Electronics, for the benefit of the RA, taking into
account the efforts and wishes of the note
signed on the “National GRID initiative”
and to assist the National GRID initiative, we agree to use the high
productive counting , software, networking and professional resources available at our organizations to
the support of the creation and development the National GRID infrastructure.
We consider the National GRID Infrastructure will aid to the promotion of the scientific economy and to the salvation of many scientific, educational, and state problems.
On behalf of the Yerevan State University A.Simonyan
On behalf of the State Engineering University of Armenia O. Marukhyan
On behalf of the Yerevan Physics Institute A. Chilingaryan
On behalf of the the institute for Informatics and Automation Problems V. Sahakyan
Fig 1. Armenian NAS meeting on the National GRID network
Fig 2.Text of memorandum on Armenian
last 10 press releases:
- Educational seminars for young scientists of AANL
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan â€śHaykyanâ€ť award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)
- The workshop â€śLow dimensional physics and gauge principlesâ€ť