press release #15
The International Theoretical and Practical Conference “Innovative Way of Commonwealth Countries Development; Strategies and Perspectives”
The international theoretical and practical conference “The innovative
way of Commonwealth countries development; Strategies and Perspectives”
was held in Armenia from June 28 to July 4. The works presented at the
conference reflect the results of interdisciplinary and comparative
researches, where the specific features of forming innovational systems
were disclosed. 24 reports were presented and discussions held on the
actual theoretical and practical issues of the innovative activity.
The academician of the RAS S. Glazev delivered an interesting report on the “The Strategy of anti-crisis politics in the CIS at the period of transition to new technological structure”. As a representative of the ministry of Economics of Armenia participated deputy director of the Yerevan Physic institute S.P. Taroyan who delivered the following report “The fundamental science-the base circumstances of innovative activity".
Figure 1.The RAS academician S. Glazev
Figure 2.S.P. Taroyan delivering his presentation
last 10 press releases:
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan â€śHaykyanâ€ť award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)
- The workshop â€śLow dimensional physics and gauge principlesâ€ť
- Launching of the detector in Yerevan