press release #9
Experts Visit the Future Nuclear Medicine Center in YerPhI
May 6, members of the governmental commission and experts from Ion Beam Applications (IBA), a world leading producer of accelerators and services for the radiation diagnostics, visited YerPhI. Discussions were hold on the technical issues of Cyclotron to be purchased and installed in YerPhI, accelerator building and requested infrastructure problems.
Figure 1. Dr. Andrei Matties, Isotope Technology, Dresden, Manager branch office in Moscow and Peter Leitner,
Sales and Marketing Director,IBA, are discussing the offered accelerator location site in YerPhI.
Figure 2.Mushegh Tumasyan, deputy Economy Minister and Pegor Papazyian, CEO of National Competitiveness Foundation in YerPhI
last 10 press releases:
- Educational seminars for young scientists of AANL
- Armenia become member of SCOSTEP!
- A.Alikhanyan national lab purchase high purity germanium gamma-detector for nuclear physics research and isotope production
- KHEBR laser technological complex, which is unique with its power is launched in AANL
- Ground Breaking ceremony of Nuclear Medecine Center, October 30, 2012
- Visit in Dubna, 3-4 May 2012
- National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan young scientist Artyom Hovhanisyan “Haykyan” award-winner.
- The prime minister visited the National Scientific laboratory after A. I.Alikhanyan
- Center for Cosmology and Astrophysics is established in A.Alikhanyan National Laboratory (AANL)
- The workshop “Low dimensional physics and gauge principles”